Tuesday 22 July 2014

My forever growing tattoo collection



Yesterday i FINALLY got my plain foot tattooed. The other foot has been done for about 3 years now and i haven't been tattooed in about 2 years. I had the itch. I saw a tattooist looking to tattoo pre-drawn designs for a set price. I went and booked it. I love it.


 There's no real reason to most of my tattoos other than the fact i liked them. One day i might do a post including them all....but it might be a pretty long one.....

It's true what they say about the addiction.


9 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the butterfly with the eyes! Lovely tattoos - I always like seeing them :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm really pleased with it :) it's hurting today though! Xx

      Delete
  2. Thankyou.

    Followed you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, although my foot is still KILLING today so it makes me wonder why i bother haha

      xx

      Delete
  4. i absolutely love this!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :)

      I've followed and entered xx

      Delete
  5. These are absolutely beautiful! I agree with it being an addiction, I only have one but I have about four planned for the near future, can't wait!

    Well done on reaching 150 followers, by the way

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :)

      Be careful or you'll soon have no room left! Haha

      Keli xx

      Delete