Sunday 6 July 2014

OOTD - H&M


I haven't done an OOTD before but after seeing one done by Lauren from stylelikehers.blogspot.co.uk and actually going out to purchase the skirt she had, I thought it was only right to do one myself!

I've been after a side split maxi skirt for ages and this one from H&M is perfect. It's a little thin so tiny black knickers are a must but it's so comfortable and I think the side slit is really elegant. £12.99

The crop top is also from H&M (yes it's my favourite store) I felt like I was back in the 90's wearing it but I love it, it also comes in a range of colours and is only £3.99!

The sandals I bought from Primark last summer but are old favourites that go with anything. I'm also wearing my Kewpie necklace from Bete Noire Jewellery and my Pandora bracelet.

Hope you like it!




5 comments:

  1. You look lovely here! You're right about the skirt, it looks super elegant and flatters your figure! xx

    http://healthjen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :) It's my new favourite xx

      Delete
  2. Thankyou :) Love the outfits on your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style keli :) such sass

    ReplyDelete