Wednesday 6 August 2014

Maybelline Big Eyes | Review


My review today is on Maybelline's Big Eyes volume express waterproof mascara.

It claims to Push up and widen the top lashes whilst magnifying the lower ones. It's abit of a bugger to remove being waterproof but this means it stays put all day long so I can forgive the slight panda eyes the morning after for this.

I got this in a Glossy Box a couple of months ago and I have been using it daily since & giving it a double layer for wearing on nights out. It's been fab.


The best part about the product is that it splits into two brushes, one for the upper lashes and one for the lower. I don't think there's anything worse than using a clumpy brush on the bottom lashes. The smaller brush really gives a much softer coverage and really seperates the lashes.


You can see below the before and after using this and how much more my eyes pop with it on. This is just after one coat.

My eyelashes are very long naturally but I look so tired without a mascara on and this one is great for an everyday look. If I apply a second coat for a night out it just builds up thicker and doesn't look too clumpy at all.


All in all I love this mascara, i'll happily score this a 10/10 as personally i don't think my eye makeup remover really lives up to its job so i can't knock it down for that.

What's your favourite mascara?



No comments:

Post a Comment