Friday 29 August 2014

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner - My hair growth diary starts here


For years my hair has NEVER grown past a certain length, It usually gets to shoulder length then just stops and looks boring. It's naturally very curly/frizzy and quite dry so my ends are always wrecked and it generally just doesn't look very nice :(

Recently i decided i was going to stop using as much heat on my hair and instead just leave it to its own devices, drying naturally and being shoved up into a messy bun. It has definitely helped with the growth so far and aside from the odd weekend where i've straightened it to go out i think i've evaded heat for about 3 months. But i want it to grow MORE.

So i've discovered Lee Stafford's range for "hair that never grows past a certain length" and although the products are expensive (£7.50 for a bottle of shampoo eeek) whilst the 3 for £12 offer is on at Boots i thought i'd take advantage.

Have a look here


My original plan was to buy the shampoo, conditioner and the leave in hair growth treatment but unfortunately they'd sold out of it. After much deliberation i decided to go with the Breaking Hair leave in treatment to help combat the dry, brittle ends.







I'm not going to ramble on about what's in the products or how to use as i hope the pictures show that well enough.

All the products smell amazing, i can't really describe the scent though but it's quite strong and its one that lingers so you get a wiff every time your hair swishes. Reviews i've read said that the shampoo can be quite drying on the hair leaving it straw like but i didn't notice anything like that. Maybe because i used the leave in treatment it helped keep it soft but i'm happy with how my hair feels at the minute.

My goal is to update on my hair length towards the end of every month although i'm not sure how long i'll do it for. I suppose it depends on the results after month one. So for reference here is a photo of my hair last night after the first use.



Fingers crossed for boob length ASAP! 


1 comment:

  1. Have you tried taking supplements like Biotin for hair growth, Keli? I’ve been into it for 8 months now and I can say it is really working. ;)
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete