Friday 5 September 2014

Lush - Emotional Brilliance translucent powder | My No.1 setting product

For a couple of years now I've been using Lush's emotional brilliance powder to set my makeup and keep shine at bay


This is just a little post to gush about this product and how much I love it. Here's what Lush have to say -

"An ultra-fine translucent face powder with jojoba oil for a flawless finish to set make-up or even tone on bare skin. This light-reflecting powder with a pink undertone creates a matte finish. You don't have to sacrifice moisture to be shine-free; we've used lots of softening jojoba oil to nourish the skin and protect it from the elements. Brush lightly and evenly across the face in outward strokes."

Even on no makeup days I won't be seen without this as it just keeps any excess oil at bay and it does even out my skin tone which is brilliant. If I didn't wear this on top of my makeup it would slide off before dinner time.

The pots are only small but they probably last me around 3 months each. My only gripe about the product is that the powder really is loose so you have to be careful not to use too much or knock it over! I apply with the tiny blusher brush I've shown above which was just from a cheap christmas set of brush's and it works fine for me.

Buy it here or in store for £12.00


4 comments:

  1. This sounds great. I've never ventured into the world of Lush make up before but this looks like a good place to try :) thanks
    Aimée Belle
    Http://aimeebelleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds awesome!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used one of these setting powders before... might give it a try because I have quite oily skin. Does it feel nice and light when you're wearing it?

    Handy post! Love Aimee xx

    www.belovedjaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i think it feels really light, barely notice i have it on xx

      Delete