Sunday 22 June 2014

I have found vintage dress heaven


My cousin is having a vintage themed wedding next summer. I haven't put much thought into what i'm going to wear yet until last night when i happened to come across Lady Vintage London -http://ladyvlondon.com

The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and i've decided i HAVE to have one. I'm not sure which yet....they are so difficult to choose from. I've added photo's of my favourites below and i hope to get my hands on one pretty soon.
New White Posie Floral Tea Dress - In the sale at £40 :D
Beautiful Apricot Floral on Navy Tea Dress £50
Beautiful White Butterfly Tea Dress £50

Cool Mint Floral Chiffon Tea Dress £50
Ditsy White Butterfly Chiffon Tea Dress £50

Malibu Tiki Chiffon Tea Dress £50



3 comments:

  1. There dresses are beautiful! White butterfly dress is my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think that's my favourite too. Buying it a year in advance is pretty extreme though I think haha xx

      Delete
    2. Kel - I got my bridesmaid dresses which were similar to this on eBay. The store is British retro, it might be worth checking out? Xxxx

      Delete