Sunday 29 June 2014

June favourites | Hair, skin & makeup



I can't believe its the end of June already & how quickly my blog has grown since I started mid May. Almost at 80 followers. Wow! Thank you so much to everyone who reads my little blog.

I could go on forever about products I have enjoyed using throughout the month but i thought I'd narrow it down to my favourite hair care, skin care & makeup product to keep things short & sweet.

Hair - My favourite hair care product this month I received in my Glossy Box. Novex Brazilian keratin extra deep hair care cream (right mouthful). I was eager to try this out as my hair is very curly and dry and desperately in need of some TLC, this product didn't disappoint. It's described as hair food for all hair types & it left my hair feeling soft, nourished and healthy. Using this size once a week will probably last me about 4 treatments. Yet again another Glossy Box product from America which makes it a little difficult to get hold of, you can get it here or maybe Amazon for the UK.

Makeup - My favourite makeup product this month is the Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner in Black. I got this free with glamour magazine aswell as the navy version. I love my eyeliners and this one is one of the best I've used, it stays put on the eye all day but isn't difficult to remove, the fine felt tip applicator is easy to use and achieves flicks no problem. It just does exactly what you need it to & I can't fault it.
Find it here with free delivery :)

Skin care - My favourite skin care product this month is the Boots Botanics Ionic clay mask - shine away.
The warmer weather is making my skin extra oily and I find using this mask once a week on my wild Friday nights really helps keep it balanced whilst also removing impurities. My skin feels amazing after using it and it only needs to be left on for about 10 minutes. The only gripe I have with this is that it's quite a small tube but a little does go a long way.

Find it at Boots - Here





6 comments:

  1. Love the look of this Botanics face mask - will have to keep my eyes peeled for this next time I'm in Boots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant, you should definitely give it a try if you get the chance. Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed the Novex Brazilian keratin too! Glossybox was great this month :) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Glossy was better than Birch this month but i ordered my Birch Box late on which was probably a bad idea!

      Keli xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely faves! I've really been enjoying the eyeko eyeliner as well, applies really nicely. x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :)

      I've tried the navy eyeko liner today for a change but feel like and 80's throwback with it on haha. The black one is definitely my favourite.

      xx

      Delete