Wednesday 25 June 2014

Where i'm from box swap | United Kingdom to Orange County

So recently I signed up to take part in the Where i'm from box swap hosted by the beautiful Kallie from But first, coffee. You can see her face below :)


Being new to the blogging world I jumped at the chance to get out there and get to know different people and i was mega excited to be paired with lovely Nicole from California who you can find here.



 The idea was to send items in your box that represented where you were from and that you thought your partner would enjoy...

Here's what I received from Nicole today


I absolutely love everything Nicole sent. The Orange County Starbucks mug is adorable (I LOVE Starbucks) & the seaside candle smells of coconut which is gorgeous and my favourite scent. I also received three Julep nail polish's and one Wet & Wild from the Fergie range, an NYX lipgloss, Maybelline colour tattoo eye shadow and an ELF eyeliner in purple. I can't wait to use all of them and i hope to do some seperate posts for them later.

I couldn't have been paired with anybody better and really enjoyed this swap. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks to Kallie for arranging it all!



4 comments:

  1. great swap :) you got nice things...

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, my friend did this. Her swap was with someone from Hawaii, so cool. It's such a lovely idea. I've been meaning to do it myself but kept forgetting how she did it and also keep forgetting to ask her. Definitely going to do it now, your swap items were amazing!

    http://ya-beauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved doing it. I just happened to come across it browsing through blogs. I'd definitely do another :) xx

      Delete
    2. I loved doing it. I just happened to come across it browsing through blogs. I'd definitely do another :) xx

      Delete