Tuesday 27 May 2014

Beauties Unlocked event - | Leeds Revolution Call Lane July 12th 2014!!!

Just to get the word out there i'm helping my very good friend Carrieanne (Beauties Unlocked) with a bloggers event she's running on 12th July 2014.

Below is her post - we hope to see you all there :) xx

So I have been thinking of organising an Event for a while and always been a little scared to really but I thought whats the worst that could happen, nobody turn up and have lots of goodie bags to take home and lots of cake to eat....... I think I could handle that.

So I've done it I've booked a venue got soaked by the terrible rain in the process and got the tickets up an running on eventbrite and even made the little tags for the gift bags all in the space of 48 hours. 


Ive contacted lots of brands local and well known and will be having competitions throughout the day and a Raffle in aid of The British Heat foundation. 

Hope any of you local bloggers will be able to attend and hope the weather gets better for it if not at least its only a 5 minute walk (3 minutes Run) from the Bus and Train Station. 

There's Still a few tickets left so get them while you can 

Carrieanne xx

2 comments:

  1. I've booked a ticket for this, see you there! will be so nice to meet other bloggers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will indeed, i'm so excited to meet people. This will be my first meet :) xx

    ReplyDelete