Friday 23 May 2014

The Body Shop Banana shampoo & conditioner review - With a little help from Tobias

Today I'd like to share my review of The Body Shop's Banana shampoo & conditioner which is one of my favourite products, and Tobias decided to help me :) 


Cute eh? Haha!

I am constantly on the look out for products that will help with my dry curly hair without having lots of ingredients that will build up in my hair. As well as it smelling absolutely gorgeous a little goes a long way, both products retail for £4.50 a bottle & usually last me around a month if not more. I have had loads to get through as friends & family bought me about 5 bottles for my birthday & Christmas which has been brilliant.

After using these my hair feels soft and nourished and smells amazing.

Banana Shampoo - Thoroughly cleanses hair for a super shiny finish. With gorgeously fruity banana purée & Community Fair Trade honey. ALL HAIR TYPES.

Banana Conditioner - For soft & tangle-free hair. With gorgeously fruity banana purée & Community Fair Trade honey. ALL HAIR TYPES.

As an added bonus if you have a Body Shop rewards card you can get 10% off. It does cost £5 to begin with but below are the benefits if you're a regular body shopper.

  • 10% off Purchases for a year
  • Free gifts when you collect stamps
  • Special birthday present
  • Exclusive events, offers & discounts
  • Sneak previews of new products

Do you use any body shop products? Which are your favourites?

Keli xx 

8 comments:

  1. I love the body shop and banana shampoo sounds so good and cute! I bet is so good for your hair! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, smells good enough to eat. Xx

      Delete
  2. i have never tryed anything from the body shop since we dont have a store in my country but these products sound amazing.i have never seen banana haircare before... :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh such a shame! The body shop is amazing xx

      Delete
  3. Banana shampoo sounds delicious! I adore lovely-smelling shampoos! At the moment I'm using one of argan oil and it smells so, so good :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells gorgeous, love your blog. Followed you :) xx

      Delete
  4. I used love this duo so much, it smells so great and really makes your hair shiny. I need to repurchase this I forgot how great it is! xx

    http://emmalsrs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will always be one of my favourites. Followed you on bloglovin chick xx

      Delete