Monday 19 May 2014

Welcome to Kels Kurls

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog "Kels Kurls" :)

My name is Keli, im a 25 year old, curly haired girl from West Yorkshire.






Below is a quick insight into what my life is like;


  • Battling the mane daily, i'm trying to stay more natural after so many years of constant heat damage
  • Horses, i've ridden for around 20 years now and currently look after two of my friends horses after giving up my own.
  • Cats - Barry (at my parents) & Tobias who lives with me and my boyfriend are more than likely to make an appearance every now and then.
  • Tattoos & Piercings - Currently i have 9 tattoos dotted around my body and a few piercings, its an addiction!
  • Running - i've been running and generally keeping fit for about 9 months now and recently completed the Leeds half marathon :)
  • Makeup & Hair products - because you can never have enough right?


Kels Kurls will consist of hair & beauty product reviews along with anything else that takes my fancy along the way. I hope you enjoy reading and i look forward to many reviews to come!

Keli xx

2 comments:

  1. So glad to find another beauty blogger who horse rides I think we are a rarity :)
    xx
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you're the first i've come across too! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete