Thursday 29 May 2014

Fragrance Favourites

Today's post is to share with you my four current fragrances that i'm loving. But first of all, lets make it clear that my all time favourite is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. Unfortunately funds do not allow me such luxuries to use Chanel as an everyday perfume though so i'm all out for now :( haha.



From left to right:

Paco Rabanne - Lady Million


The Lady Million woman creates a flamboyant couple with the 1 Million man.
Brilliant, Glamorous, Femme Fatale, Excessive... she is the one who leads the game.
She embodies the ideal woman, the best won’t ever be enough for her!
Heart notes of Neroli, Orange flower, Arabian Jasmine.
Top Notes of Bitter orange, Fleshy Rasberry
Base notes of Honey, Vibrant patchouli
Scent - Floral

Lady Million is my night out fragrance as its such a strong distinctive scent that will last all night long. 
50ml will usually cost around £50.

Elizabeth Arden - Untold

Elizabeth Arden introduces Untold a floral, fruity fragrance. A sophisticated blend of luxurious ingredients with a feminine, modern touch. 

Top notes: Pink Pepper, Bergamot, Pear, Cassis
Heart notes: Jasmine, Gardenia
Base notes: Patchouli, Amber, Musk


I first came across Untold as it was a sample in my Glossybox & my boyfriend bought me the full size for my birthday. It just smells so posh! I generally wear this for meals out if i'm going somewhere nice. Again 50ml generally retails for around £50.

Hugo Boss - Boss nuit pour femme 

A dazzling flowery and sensual fragrance that is ultimately feminine, just like a little black dress.

Heart notes - White Flowers, Jasmine, Sensual Violet
Top Notes - Aldehydes, Peach
Base Notes - Crystalline Moss, Creamy Sandalwood
Scent - Floral Fruity

Another perfume that my boyfriend bought for me when we went to Egypt. I really wanted this to be a perfume for special occasions but its so nice and subtle that i can't resist spritzing it on as an everyday scent sometimes. 50ml is around £50 although you can pick up a 30ml gift set with the moisturiser which i have aswell. I often use the moisturiser instead of the perfume just to make it last longer as it has the same effect.

Diesel Loverdose - Tattoo 

A sensual fusion between the intense passion of Loverdose and the symbolic power of Tattoo.


Cut like a diamond, this multi-faceted heart of precious black glass is an enigmatic and powerful weapon of seduction with the power to create obsession and addiction to love... From skin to heart.

Heart notes - Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Rose Accord
Top notes - Blackcurrant Accord
Base notes - Tonka Beans, Vanilla Beans, Rice Steam Accord
Scent - Oriental Floral

Diesel is my everyday perfume. Its a strong, long lasting scent that i feel suits my personality. I love the black heart shaped bottle. Cheaper than the others Loverdose tattoo is around £40 for 50ml although i have found it on offer cheaper on some online stores.

What are your favourite perfumes?

Keli xx

No comments:

Post a Comment