Sunday 25 May 2014

Current nail polish crush - Topshop Parma Violet


Just a quick post to rave about my current favourite nail polish. Topshop's Parma Violet. Find it Here!


A perfect lilac shade for spring/summer that gives a lovely coverage with just two coats.

I can't get enough of the Topshop nail polish range, the colours are gorgeous and the packaging is so cute. However, i do think they are abit pricey at £5 a pop for the plain colours & £6 for the glitter effect/fancier ones. I find the polish lasts a good two to three days before starting to chip but I can't really avoid chipping mine whilst round the stables :(

Have you used anything from the Topshop range? What are your thoughts?

Keli xx

6 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous color! I wish I had a Topshop near me, but there aren't very many in the US.

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a shame! Can you order online?

      xx

      Delete
  2. i love that color. it is soo pretty!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it just :) i've never actually used a whole bottle of nail varnish but i think i will this one! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colour - it looks a bit like a more vibrant version of a Barry M Gelly nail polish called 'Prickly Pear' which I love - perfect for spring/summer! Daisy xxx

    http://daisydabbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Gelly nails yet but i've had my eye on them for ages! xx

      Delete